Ordering Quality Callas is easy- just follow these steps…
- Browse through our online catalogue, and choose the Calla and Gloriosa Tuber varieties you require.
- Contact the Quality Callas team via email for pricing, and the full availability list.
- Once you have decided on quantities and sizing, fill out your order details and email them to us.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will email you a Proforma invoice, with all relevant details, for you to confirm, sign, and return to us.
- You will need to check with your countries Ministry of Agriculture with regards to import regulations. You may need an import permit. Please email all relevant information (import permit etc) to Quality Callas to help speed up the shipping process.
- Pay for your Calla and Gloriosa Tubers. We accept local and international bank transfers, full details will be sent with your Proforma invoice.
- Your tubers will be dispatched.
If you have any questions during the order process, we welcome you to contact us for more information.
All of our Zantedeschia and Gloriosa tubers are sent via our Freight Fowarder- International Cargo Express (ICE).
If you would like to speak with a staff member from ICE please view their website